The Classic Flavor Of Charcoal, Now Better Than Ever
You know other fuels have made advancements, but you can’t help it: your mouth still says charcoal is #1.
Hey, we get it. The delicious flavor that charcoal fills every bite of grilled meats and vegetables with is hard to beat.
Luckily, you’re not alone in your dedication, and the makers of the world’s finest charcoal grills just keep making things better and better.
They can’t leave well enough alone, which is why their grills keep reaching new heights and delivering superior flavor and superior grilling experiences.
Primo ceramic grills are American made (they’re the only ceramic grills made here in the States), and they’re known for living up to their Italian name, which means “best of the best.”
- These grills work to seal in heat and natural moisture, creating the perfect storm for delicious wood fire flavor and juicy food that’s out of this world.
- These ceramic grills may get plenty hot on the inside, but the outside stays cooler than the outside of metal grills, so you’re less likely to end up with a grilling injury. Not that you’re accident prone or anything, but…phew.
- Okay, so they’re not just grills. They’re actually “all-in-one” magic cookers that can be used to grill, smoke, bake, or roast just about any food imaginable. And with an indirect and direct cooking side, you can easily cook two things that require two different levels of heat, simultaneously. Easy, peasy.
What else will you love about Primo?
Well, they break down their cooking area by the number of steaks you can grill at once — which is just perfect because once you get a Primo grill, you’re going to be making steaks a lot more often.
How many steaks do you want to grill at once?
Find your perfect Primo and get to grilling!
Let’s face it, cooking with charcoal is a science. But Broilmaster takes that science and makes it accessible to all with its top-of-the-line charcoal grills. Enjoy regulated air flow, heat control, consistent temperatures, and unparalleled precision, without the “trial and error.”
- These grills heat up quickly and you won’t have to worry about finding the “hot spots.” With a Broilmaster charcoal grill, you get even temperatures across the grill, partially thanks to its 1/4-inch thick cast aluminum grill head.
- Broilmaster charcoal grills feature twin air intakes and a rotary dual-function top vent, which is really just a fancy way of saying you’ll have total control over the temperature and the smoke inside your grill.
- Adding charcoal or wood chunks to your Broilmaster grill or moving them around for better distribution is finally easy, thanks to the two front-loading doors. Why didn’t someone think of this earlier?!
- The slide-out ash pan makes cleanup easier than ever.
There are a lot of options for these grills as well, so you can customize your Broilmaster to meet your needs to the T.
The Other Fine Charcoal Grill Brands We Carry Here At Wright’s…
Of course, these aren’t your only options when you’re shopping for a charcoal grill here at Wright’s Hearth, Heat & Home…
We also carry these top brands:
- Big Green Egg — Like Primo, the Big Green Egg is a ceramic cooker that allows you to bake, grill, smoke, and roast. These cookers come in multiple sizes, so no matter how much or how little space you have, there’s a Big Green Egg that’ll fit perfectly.
- Blaze Grills — For a stunning stainless steel charcoal grill that’s guaranteed to provide years of precision cooking, take a look at Blaze Grills. The brand provides excellent warranties and each of their grills is really a sight for sore eyes.
Get The Grill You Deserve
Isn’t it time you got the grill you deserve and stopped trying to make 5-star dinners on an old beater grill? Stop by our showroom in Arden, where you’ll find a wide selection of top-of-the-line charcoal grills from the industry’s best brands.
Have questions or need directions? Just give us a call at 828-687-9002 or reach out to us online. We’re here to help six days a week!