Wright’s Extended Warranty Program
What is it?
The Wright’s Extended Warranty Program offers additional coverage and protection to your fireplace investment. Every heating appliance purchased at Wright’s comes standard with a manufacturer’s warranty. The Wright’s Extended Warranty Program comes in a 3 year or 5 year package, and offers full coverage on all parts and labor.
Terms and Conditions
– Unit must be purchased and installed by Wright’s
– System must receive recommended annual maintenance
– Customer must remain in good financial standing with Wright’s
– Qualifying manufacturer’s only, see sales attendant for details
How does it work?
At the time of purchasing your heating appliance, ask your Wright’s sales associate about the extended warranty. You will purchase the warranty with the appliance. At this time, Wright’s will set up a time for installation of the appliance, as well as the next 3 or 5 annual services (depending on which warranty program is chosen).
– Extension of manufacturer’s warranty on both parts and labor
– Expedited return calls
– Locked-in yearly maintenance price for duration of warranty’s life
– Same-day consultation with technician
– After completion of the warranty, customer will receive 10% off of current annual maintenance prices going forward
3 year Price
5 Year Price
Fireplace / Stove / Insert